What’s up guys!
Today I’m doing the “Get To Know Me Tag” and yeah, as you can see I’m writing in English. There will probably be more posts in English because I want to see how my English improves throughout the year, so don’t judge me if my Grammar isn’t perfect. I’ll just answer some questions now so you can get to know me better
1. What is your middle name? I don’t have a middle name.
2. What is your favorite color? A dark red and at the moment a light pink.
3. Who was your first best friend? Dana
4. How tall are you? 5’4” / 165cm
5. Cats or Dogs? Probably dogs because I’ve got a dog.
6.Funniest moment throughout School? I can’t think of the funniest right now but the kid who sits next to me in biology classes fell a sleep in class once and my teacher woke him up by whistling in his ear (with a whistle).
7. How many countries have you visited? Let me count real quick… I think 14.
8. Are you in/gone to college? No, I’m still in school.
9. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Favorites: English and spanish language, arts, music
10. What is your Favorite drink? tea
11. What is your favorite animal? It was a llama for a long time but now I don’t really have a favorite animal, I just like a lot animals.
12. What is your favorite perfume? Between Us and Prada Candy but I’ve only got Between Us
13. Tea or Coffee? Tea 🙂
14. What would you (or have you) name your children? Boy: Elijah, Leo (spoken Lio), Noah; Girl: Tessa
15. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I did Handball, Tricking, Dancing (twice) and Swimming
16. What is your favorite book? The Perks of Being a Wallflower, (translated) I know that you’re lying: what faces reveal, Have you seen her?, Sharp Objects
17. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Jake Paul, everyone in and around Team 10, Merrell Twins, MyLifeasEva (Eva Gutowski), Simon Desue
18. What is your favorite movie? The Perks of Being a Wallflower
19. Are you Single or Taken? Single
20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date? maybe a picnic or just something cute
21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? 2
22. Favorite memory from childhood? My best friend and I used to jump on my trampoline a lot and we played many games on there
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well? My spanish is pretty good and my english is pretty good too. I started to learn korean a week and a half ago so it’s not good yet.
24. Do you have any siblings? I’ve got a stepbrother and I’ll have three hostsiblings soon
25. How would you describe your fashion sense? mixed
26. What is your favorite restaurant? Guido’s (it’s a steakhouse) and Vapiano (italian)
27. What are some of your favorite tv shows? White Collar, How to Get Away with Murder, Empire, The Good Wife, The Flash
28. PC or mac? Mac but I’ve got a laptop from asus
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone 7
30 Tell us one of your bad habits! I talk too much. I guess it’s not a real “bad” habit but I don’t care 🙂
That’s it. See you soon!